About the Company
For almost 25 years, Longitude 123 has been providing consulting and management services to owners and operators of California marine energy-related facilities. These services include turnkey engineering and design, project planning, environmental permitting, and performance of marine and underwater construction and decommissioning projects.
- California General Engineering Marine Contractor – 1979 to Present – CSLB Class A #1026719
- Longitude 123, Inc – 1995 to Present
- Commercial Diving Services & Management – 1979 to Present
- Ocean Engineering Services & Management – 1980 to Present
- Naval Civil Engineering Laboratory – Engineering Technical Training – 1973
- US Navy Seabees – Underwater Construction Team Two – 1972
Areas of Expertise
- Submarine Pipelines (Gas and Oil)
- Submarine Communication and Electrical Distribution Cables
- Ocean Outfalls
- Offshore Drilling and Production Facilities
- Subsea, Coastal and Legacy Oil Wells
- Hydroelectric, Reservoirs and Water Conveyance Systems
- Coastal Energy – Steam Generated, Gas Turbine and Nuclear
L123 employs a best-resource business model and form multi-disciplinary teams consisting of professional engineering services, California regulatory permitting services, and marine specialty contractors specific to each project. Our model provides the client significant advantages over traditional marine project planning by integrating the technical planning with the California regulatory permitting process to produce permitted feasible means and methods at lower costs and on schedules tailored to our client’s requirements.
L123’s foundation in California environmental permitting of California energy-related projects began in 1992 with the production of the first California energy decommissioning project to be performed under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).